Sell-Side Advisory and Transaction Support
Global Equity Consulting’s first step in working with a client to sell a business is to understand their objectives. Valuation is always a key consideration in the sale of any business, however for private business owners there can be important non-financial objectives as well.
Once we understand our client’s objectives we help to develop and execute a successful transaction process:
- Understand the business’ financial and operating history, value drivers and business outlook.
- Work with our client and other advisors to develop a strategy to achieve the transaction objectives including identification of prospective buyers.
- Work with our client to develop the offering memorandum and an effective management presentation.
- Prepare our client and manage an efficient due diligence process that is minimally invasive to the client’s day-to-day business operations.
- Manage the process of selecting a targeted group of prospective buyers.
- In consultation with our client review and negotiate final bids.
- Manage the negotiation process to a successful close.
Learn more about our sell-side advisory and transaction support.Contact GEC